Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Insomnia Derby Style

It's 2 a.m. I took an ambien at 11:30 p.m. I haven't slept yet. I'm obsessing over the article I haven't written that I should have already finished. I watched Dr. Who with my hubby. My day job has picked up in volume, I desperately needed that but it's one more thing to obsess about.

I think I may love derby too much, I don't think most people outside my derby world get that. I eat, sleep and breathe derby. I DREAM about it constantly.

I am excited and sad. I got invited to hang with my Bosse$ for a whole weekend. I want to go but I can't afford to! Maybe they'll let me hang out for a day. The family BBQ is that weekend too so I can only do one day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Milleronia

No comments:

Post a Comment